Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your consent.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following websites: www.orthonsport.com
WHAT COOKIES ARE FOR
Cookies are useful as they allow you to store your browsing preferences and therefore customize the Sites according to your needs, improving users’ browsing experiences. For example, cookies can make the use of the Sites more immediate and / or enable certain functions. For example, cookies can allow you to avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit. In certain cases, cookies can also make the advertisements displayed online more appropriate to the user or relevant to his interests.
Some cookies are necessary for the correct provision of the Sites or useful for a personalized use of the same; in this case, their inhibition could compromise some functionality of the Sites. Furthermore, thanks to cookies, Orthon Sport can publish, directly or through third parties, advertisements in line with your interests, deduced on the basis of your online activities and your browsing habits.
ON THE BASIS OF WHICH CATEGORIES CAN COOKIES BE GROUPED?
The cookies used on the Sites can be distinguished by virtue of the following criteria:
to. According to the person who manages the cookies:
i) proprietary or first-party cookies: these cookies are installed and managed directly by the Data Controller through the Sites;
ii) third party cookies: these cookies are generated, installed through the Sites, and managed by third parties;
b. Based on how long they remain active:
i) session cookies: these cookies store the necessary information during the browsing session and are deleted immediately after the session expires, or when the browser is closed;
ii) persistent cookies: these cookies are stored on the hard disk of the device that the user is using for navigation and the sites read them every time he makes a new visit. A persistent cookie has a certain expiration date, after which it will stop working.
c. Based on the purposes pursued:
i) technical cookies: these are cookies necessary to allow the user to browse the sites and take advantage of the related functions. Without these cookies some services or functions could not be provided and navigation on the Sites would not be easy and functional;
ii) analytics cookies: these are cookies used to obtain statistical information, in aggregate or not, on the number of users who access the Sites and how the Sites are used;
iii) profiling cookies: these are cookies used to trace a user’s profile in order to make him display advertisements that may be in line with his interests, as they are consistent with his tastes, interests and consumption habits.
WHICH CATEGORIES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS SITE?
Below are the categories of cookies used by the Sites.
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Sites to function correctly and is essential to allow the user to browse the Sites and use their features. Technical cookies are used, for example, to recognize the user who has authenticated himself to his e-mail box and keep the session open even when he visits other pages of the Sites, or to guarantee some security measures of the Sites and monitor their correct operation.
Technical cookies can be of two categories:
- navigation cookies: they guarantee the normal use of the Sites and are usually session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; these cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. If you refuse these cookies, by changing your browser settings, we cannot guarantee the functioning and performance of the Site during your visit.
- functionality cookies: they allow you to browse the Sites according to a series of selected criteria (e.g. the language or country of origin) in order to improve the services provided on the Site. These are persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device even after the browser is closed, until the expiry date set for each cookie (typically from two months to two years) or until they are deleted by the user. If you refuse these cookies it will not be possible to use the navigation features mentioned above which could impact the performance of the Sites and your browsing experience.
Technical cookies are not used for purposes other than those mentioned above.
Cookies in this category are used to collect statistical information, in aggregate or not, on the use of the Sites by users who access the Sites and on the way in which they navigate the Sites.
The Site uses this information to obtain anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve its use by users and to make the contents more aligned with the wishes of visitors. Some cookies are used to calculate the value of the advertising offer, identify individual advertisements and know which ones have been selected and when. As required by applicable legislation, the user’s prior consent is required for the installation of third-party analytical cookies. In the event that you give your consent to the installation of analytical cookies, the Data Controller will keep track of this consent through a specific technical cookie. In this way, it will be possible to avoid repeating the cookie banner during future visits to the Site.
Profiling cookies are installed by the Data Controller and by third parties, who act as independent data controllers (third-party cookies). In particular, the profiling cookies that can be installed through the Sites, with the user’s consent, allow the following purposes to be pursued:
- store and / or access information on a device: cookies, device identifiers or other information can be stored or retrieved on the user’s device.
- select basic ads: show ads based on the content viewed by the user, the app used, the approximate location, or the type of device used to browse the Sites.
- create a personalized ads profile: create a profile related to the user and his interests, in order to show personalized ads.
- select personalized ads: show personalized ads based on the user’s profile.
- create a personalized content profile: create a profile related to the user and his interests to show him relevant personalized content.
- select personalized contents: select the personalized contents to show based on the profile of the user.
- evaluate the performance of the ads: evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the ads viewed by the user or with which the same interacts.
- evaluate the performance of the contents: evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the contents viewed by the user or with which he interacts.
- perform market research to generate audience insights: use market research to learn more about the audience visiting the Sites and viewing ads.
- develop and refine products: use user navigation data to refine existing systems and software and to develop new products.
- ensure security, prevent fraud and debug: monitor browsing activity to prevent fraudulent activity and ensure that systems and processes function correctly and securely; And
- select personalized content: the user’s device can receive and send information to allow them to view ads and content and interact with them.
To pursue one or more of these purposes, the profiling cookies installed through the Sites can also make use of the following features:
- match and combine offline data sources: data from offline sources can be combined with the user’s online activity to support one or several purposes;
- connect different devices: determine the belonging of different devices to the same user or to his family, in support of one or several purposes;
- receive and use the features that the device automatically sends for identification purposes: distinguish a device from other devices based on the information it automatically sends, such as the IP address or browser type;
- use precise geolocation data: precise geolocation data can be used to support one or various purposes. This means that the user’s position can be determined precisely within a few meters;
- scan device characteristics for identification purposes: the device can be identified based on a scan of the unique combination of device characteristics.
The Site also features cookie sharing plugins with social networks, which allow users to share their information with social networks and social network managers to identify users and store information relating to the use of the Site in their profiles. If you do not accept these cookies, you cannot use or view these sharing tools. The user can view the information relating to the management of cookies by the social networks to which the social buttons refer to the following links:
Some cookies, however, are installed on the site of the owner or manager even independently of direct agreements with partners and suppliers who adhere to the CMP platform adopted. To find out which are all the third-party cookies on your device you can also refer to the website www.youronlinechoices.com . In fact, many companies that generate cookies on third-party sites offer the possibility to disable and / or inhibit in a simple and immediate way only their own cookies, even when these are anonymous, or do not involve the registration of personal identification data, in compliance with the requirements. by Network Advertising Initiatives .
LIST OF COOKIES USED
MANAGEMENT METHOD OF CONSENT AND REFUSAL TO COOKIES
When the user accesses the Sites, and has the browser set to accept cookies, he can express his preferences regarding the various types of cookies through the popup banner displayed on the pages of the Sites. These preferences will be recorded in a specific cookie consent management platform (ie, the so-called Consent management Platform, hereinafter “CMP”), developed in accordance with the principles of the applicable legislation on the processing of personal data and according to the guidelines and indications provided by IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) to allow the user to exercise his choices in a granular manner. The CMP allows you to give or deny consent to various types of cookies, both issued directly by Orthon Sport and by its partners and suppliers; this means that it is not necessary to express a preference for each individual cookie or for each third party, although the choice for each individual third party is still allowed directly by the CMP or in the tables above. The different types of cookies are identified and classified on the basis of the purposes for which the cookies are issued and used, making their recognition easier and more immediate.
In particular, when the user accesses the Sites, through the banner popup you can choose to:
- accept the installation of all the categories of cookies listed above.
- access the CMP and choose which categories of cookies to accept or reject based on the purposes, or based on the third party, by selecting or deselecting them individually.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES THROUGH BROWSER SETTINGS
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. By changing the settings of the browser used, the user can decide to make the installation of any type of cookie subject to their prior consent or to completely prevent their installation. The configuration of each browser is different. Below are more detailed instructions for managing cookies by the user for the most popular browsers. Browser manufacturers may update or change the references of the links below from time to time, so it is recommended to always check the instructions provided by the manufacturers of the browsers used to understand how to set cookies.
To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, you are invited and recommended to refer to the user manual of the device.
- To know how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/ .
- To find out how to activate the incognito mode: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=it.
- To find out how to delete cookies, possibly block them selectively, receive alerts on your cookie settings: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it.
- To know how to manage cookies, delete them, block them, select them through the settings of this browser: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win -7.
- To find out how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione %20dei% 20cookie.
- To find out how to manage the privacy settings panel and prevent the tracking of your network activities: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Impostazioni %20di% 20Firefox %20-% 20panel% 20Privacy.
- To find out how to activate and deactivate cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare %20e% 20disattivare %20i% 20cookie.
- To find out how to delete cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare %20i% 20cookie.
- To find out how to block cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare %20i% 20cookie.
- To find out how to disable only third-party cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Disattivare %20i% %20di% 20terze% 20parti.
- To know how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: https://supporto.teletu.it/assistenza-tecnica/configurazioni/browser-internet/safari/gestione-cookie/.
- To find out how to manage cookies through the settings of this browser: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html.
Additionally, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to prevent the installation of cookies on a wide range of desktop browsers.